STAND FIRM IN HIM
Joshua 3:12-16 NLT ”Now choose twelve men from the tribes of Israel, one from each tribe. The priests will carry the Ark of the Lord, the Lord of all the earth. As soon as their feet touch the water, the flow of water will be cut off upstream, and the river will stand up like a wall.” So the people left their camp to cross the Jordan, and the priests who were carrying the Ark of the Covenant went ahead of them. It was the harvest season, and the Jordan was overflowing its banks. But as soon as the feet of the priests who were carrying the Ark touched the water at the river’s edge, the water above that point began backing up a great distance away at a town called Adam, which is near Zarethan. And the water below that point flowed on to the Dead Sea until the riverbed was dry. Then all the people crossed over near the town of Jericho.“
– Joshua was given a specific “assignment” but it was for everyone & he couldn’t do it alone, Kingdom ministry is always Team ministry!
SAY: I am called for this time!
Every believer a leader, every leader a Disciple maker!
– There will be obstacles (the river was over-flowing its banks) but we keep moving forward, don’t let the obstacle steal your FAITH from taking hold of the Promise, by Grace through Faith walk across to the other side!
Joshua 3:17 NKJV “Then the priests who bore the ark of the covenant of the Lord stood firm on dry ground in the midst of the Jordan; and all Israel crossed over on dry ground, until all the people had crossed completely over the Jordan.“
IMAGINE THE HARVEST…..
– 2024 the year of the HARVEST, what would normally take men 10 years, God wants to do in ONE! (this is the Rhema Word or Promise out of my heart)
Philippians 3:9-11 NLT ”and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith. I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead!“
Explain how we experience Christs Resurrection while still on earth in our bodies, this is living out and applying “Sanctification” and living out been “Set Apart” Leaving the COMMON and stepping into your CALLING which is Holy.
II Timothy 1:9 NKJV ”who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,“
Holiness isn’t you try to become perfect, it’s you following Christ and discovering His calling for your life, which is to help others know Him as He makes you more like Himself!
Philippians 3:12-16 NKJV ”Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.“
– Get into a position of FAITH AND STAND FIRM, Stay positioned (timing is everything) position determines condition, it’s determined by the Kingdom Mandate from God!
– Let’s not camp on the wrong side of the Promises, it’s time to crossover the RIVER & STAND FIRM IN FAITH as we Believe for HIS PROMISES!
II Corinthians 13:4-6 NKJV ”For though He was crucified in weakness, yet He lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by the power of God toward you. Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.“
Pistis: persuasion, conviction or reliance
Elpis: to anticipate something with pleasure, be expectant and confident
Pistos (Faithful): trustworthy or believable
Walking in faith is trusting God to fulfill His Word, because you trust His character, and believe what the Bible says is His Word.
Faith is what governs the whole kingdom of God
Hebrews 11:1-3 NKJV “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.”
Faith has nothing to do with emotions faith is a spiritual law
Hebrews 11:6 NKJV ”But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.“
Your faith is developed by standing firm on the Word of God and His Promises, which means FAITH IS A LIFESTYLE!
Hebrews 10:22-25 KJV “let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”
Your Profession: is what you do for a living (Profession-not something you do but who you are)
Homologeo: Acknowledgement, Consent, Covenant and 26x: to speak in accordance, adopt the same terms of language; to engage,
Here is a simple formula to help you get started on the road to STANDING FIRM IN FAITH that will begin to produces results.
- HEAR IT
Romans 10:17 NKJV So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” – Take time daily and dig into the Word of God. Study, Meditate and listening to what God is saying through His Word to you.
- SAY IT
Mark 11:22-24 NKJV “So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
– Just as the Bible is God’s “Word” and carries power, our words have power, take time to start confessing and declaring the Words of Jesus over your life and to your circumstances.
- DO IT
James 2:14-19 NKJV “What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!”
– Remember actions follow words, so “Your actions” either defeat you, or they activate your victory”
- RECEIVE IT
Mark 5:29-30 NKJV “Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction. And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that power had gone out of Him, turned around in the crowd and said, “Who touched My clothes?””
– FEELING & HEALING always follow SAYING & ACTING.
– Believe you have received what you asked for even when it doesn’t feel or look like anything is happening.
– BEGIN TO CREATE AN IMAGE OF THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT WHICH IS THAT 2ND FAITH WORD (Elpis: to anticipate something with pleasure, be expectant and confident)
- TELL IT
Mark 5:32-34 NKJV “And He looked around to see her who had done this thing. But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction.””
– There is Power in your Testimony, it confirms what you believe and therefor cements your victory and helps other people’s faith get stronger.
Four Confessions Every Believer should live by DAILY
- CONFESS WHO CHRIST IS: By daily praising Him regardless how you feel or what’s going on around you with the mindset He is Alive and Living in YOU (John 4:24 / Matthew 10:32)
- CONFESS WHAT HIS DONE FOR YOU It’s so important and valuable to give Him GLORY for what He has already done (Communion is a wonderful way to do this 1 Corinthians 11:22-30)
- CONFESS WHO YOU HAVE BECOME AS A RESULT
– I am a brand new person
– I am the righteousness of God
– The Holy Spirit lives in me
– I walk daily in the Wisdom and Protection of God
– I love and walk in the Peace that passes understanding
4. CONFESS WHAT HIS DOING THROUGH YOU You have become the extension of God on this Earth and when you are available He will work through you daily (Acts 17:28…In Him we live and move etc)